For the grant cycle with applications opening in September 2021, our biggest changes from last grant cycle are:
- We aren't able to accept applications from individuals or groups located entirely outside the United States.
- We will be awarding ten grants of $5,000 each.
- There is only one application form: it's the same form whether you're with a group or organization or if you're an individual (meaning that no one else is putting in as much time/energy into the work as you are).
- Because of the large volume of applications we received last year, we've updated our application form to include some new questions. You can view the entire text of the application form online. The biggest changes are that we are now asking for
- If you are awarded a grant, and you are not a part of a 501(c)(3) organization or have a fiscal sponsor, we ask that you use your funds within eighteen months.