Dates and materials may be subject to change.
Grant applications for the 2022-2023 grant cycle are now closed. Winners will be announced on or before March 30, 2023. If you're interested in applying next year, you can sign up for receive email updates about our grant program.
If you're interested in applying for a grant from the Effing Foundation to support your sex-positive work, this page collects all of the resources that we have available for grant applicants. We'll continue to update this page as additional resources are available. Resources last updated: August 16, 2022.
- Grant Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Our FAQ covers many questions about our grant program, including who is eligible to apply, what grant funds can be used for, and more.
- Example Budgets and Blank Budget Template: All applicants will be asked to submit either an annual budget or a $5,000 budget. If you don't already have a budget, you can use our blank template and/or use our example budgets as reference. You must make your own copy of the Blank Budget Template in order to be able to use it (go to File > Download > Choose Microsoft Excel or OpenDocument format).
- 2022-2023 Official Announcement: If you have a fiscal sponsor that needs official documentation of this grant opportunity, here is a PDF you can send.
- Information Session slides from June 13 and August 15, 2022
- Transcript from August 15, 2022 Information Session
- Text Only version of 2022 Grant Application Form: This is not our application form, it's just a copy of the questions. The actual application form you need to complete will be available at https://effingfoundation.submittable.com from September 1, 2022, through 11:59pm US Eastern time on October 3, 2022.