We are currently accepting grant applications now through October 3, 2021, at 11:59pm US Eastern time. Our application form is available through Submittable.
If you're interested in applying for a grant from the Effing Foundation to support your sex-positive work, this page collects all of the resources that we have available for grant applicants. We'll continue to update this page as additional resources are available. Resources last updated: September 7, 2021.
- Grant Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Our FAQ covers many questions about our grant program, including who is eligible to apply, what grant funds can be used for, and more.
- Text-Only Version of Grant Application (September 2011): This is a text-only version of our application form. It's not the actual application form, which is on Submittable, but you can use this page to see what the application questions are.
- Evaluation Guide: This guide describes how the Foundation will be evaluating each section of your grant application.
- Example Budgets and Blank Budget Template: All applicants will be asked to submit either an annual budget or a $5,000 budget. If you don't already have a budget, you can use our blank template and/or use our example budgets as reference.
- Transcript from our Virtual Grant Information Session on August 17, 2021
- 2021-2022 Official Announcement: If you have a fiscal sponsor that needs official documentation of this grant opportunity, here is a PDF you can send.